Fishing advice and information for the disabled or able bodied anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pine Trees 2011

Go down

Pine Trees 2011 Empty Pine Trees 2011

Post by john the tinca Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:09 am

Following our successful and most enjoyable week this year 2010 , The management of Pine Trees have kindly offered us the use of their brilliant facilities yet again for a FULL WEEK next April in conjuction with DERBY DISABLED ANGLING CLUB and ANGLINGPOSTS
Date will posted when confirmed.
There are only 20 places available the cost per Angler will be £60 which will be for the 7 nights camping from the Sat morning to the following Sat . A NON REFUNDABLE deposit of £20 should be paid by December 1st with the balance paid 2 weeks before the event or if you wish payment in full. Please pm for details. I as Chairman of D.D.A.C would like to Thank the Management & Staff at Pine Trees not only for their very generous offer for next year but also for there generosity & support for this year.

Pine Trees is a superbly managed Camping, caravan & holiday site with excellent & I must add very clean facilities. Any of you wanting a good W/E or weeks holiday at a very reasonable cost would have to go a long way to get better. It would be hard to find more pleasant & helpfull staff.
Must not forget to mention that there are some who stay on the site a lot of the year & we found them to be very helpfull with info & a good friendly bunch who make you feel very welcome.
Please check them out on there web site
PINE TREES SITE

The Skegness Childrens Holiday Center is our charity.. The Center carters for underprivileged children from Derbyshire to have a weeks holiday who under normal circumstances wouldnt have a holiday.

Here's a link to the web site for the home..HOLIDAY CENTER

Last edited by john the tinca on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
john the tinca
john the tinca
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 216
Job/hobbies : Arsenal F.C. Fishing, Guinness taster.Darts.
Humor : VERY FUNNY .I love winding people up.
Registration date : 2008-08-21

http://anglingposts.myfreeforum.org/

Back to top Go down

Pine Trees 2011 Empty Re: Pine Trees 2011

Post by john the tinca Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:12 am

NAMES SO FAR.

JOHN

NIGEL

STEVE B

ALAN B

LARRY

STEVE S

JOHN B
john the tinca
john the tinca
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 216
Job/hobbies : Arsenal F.C. Fishing, Guinness taster.Darts.
Humor : VERY FUNNY .I love winding people up.
Registration date : 2008-08-21

http://anglingposts.myfreeforum.org/

Back to top Go down