Fishing advice and information for the disabled or able bodied anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last of the Black Magik

Go down

Last of the Black Magik Empty Last of the Black Magik

Post by allthegearnoidea Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:35 am

Well had about 1/2 kilo of Black Magik left and after telling my mate about the day we had at Woodend he wanted to give it a try so off we went set off early enough but too late to get the same spot so went to the opposite side of the lake and it dident take long to get into them not all as big as the ones we had Saturday but about the same amount of fish and two beautyful commons of 8lbs 7oz and 6lbs 4oz some others around the 4lbs mark and loads about 8oz with the odd nice roach chucked in John had his pb pole caught carp of 5lbs 2oz it was also his first try on the pole (Sory i left the camera in the car for that one John) but he did manage to get it on his phone he liked fishing with the pole that much i gave it him to keep he is chuffed to bits and cant wait for the next day out looks like i will have to get some more Black Magik in got some other bags of their bait that i won in the raffle so i will give them a try next time will let you know how i get on
Last of the Black Magik Woodend001
Last of the Black Magik Woodend008
Last of the Black Magik Woodend002
Last of the Black Magik Woodend009
Last of the Black Magik Woodend010
Last of the Black Magik Woodend004
Last of the Black Magik Woodend011
Last of the Black Magik Woodend005
Last of the Black Magik Woodend012
Last of the Black Magik Woodend013
Last of the Black Magik Woodend007
Last of the Black Magik Woodend006