Fishing advice and information for the disabled or able bodied anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG BASH EVENTS

3 posters

Go down

BIG BASH EVENTS Empty BIG BASH EVENTS

Post by kev allen Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:12 pm

just to let you all know with the very kind permission of martin

for those who have never heard of the big bash here goes

we host charity fishing matches in aid of breast cancer , so far we have been running for 4 years , and raised just over £18000 , £9300 of that this year alone ,

the events are held at lindholme lakes nr Doncaster where 90% of the pegs are disable freindly ,
the 2009 event attracted 272 anglers in may and new to this year was the mystery pairs match which attracted 115 angler so this year we have pulled 387 anglers

full details of what we do can be found at www.thebigbash.co.uk where you will find news of past events and the companys who support us , also we have a forum set up www.bigbash-forum.com
which is based around the events , but you will also find tackle and bait tips venue advice and monthly comps , please come and join up even if you cant get to the events you will be supporting what we do ,

the next match will be held at Lindholme lakes the norths premier fishery may 6th 2009

full details in jan

thanks for your time , hope to see you in may if not on the big bash forum ,where you will be made very welcome

kev & the big bash team

kev allen

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

BIG BASH EVENTS Empty Re: BIG BASH EVENTS

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:30 pm

I can say that Me & John will be fishing the big bash next year again it will be the 2nd one for John & 3rd one for me.
They are a good crowd that go & the fishery is brilliant, all pegs disabled friendly & if you require any assistance to get your tackle &/or yourself to the peg there is allways someone willing to help.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by neil Mon May 04, 2009 10:57 am

well its nearly up on us ile be fishing the biggest charity match again this year at lindholme lakes in doncaster for breast cancer

last year i came 30th out of 257 people so ile be trying to go one better this year
http://bigbash.fishing-buddys.com/index.php?topic=371.0
neil
neil

Male
Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : everton fc fishing more fishing
Humor : RESIDENT NARK
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Character sheet
Role Play:

http://neilsangling.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Tue May 05, 2009 2:41 pm

Good luck to all taking part and hope you raise lots of cash for a very worthwhile cause i bet we all know of someone effected by it
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1430
Job/hobbies : retired
Humor : sick
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Character sheet
Role Play: 1

http://disabledtalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down