Fishing advice and information for the disabled or able bodied anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Empty Zyg,s monthly newsletter

Post by allthegearnoidea Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:57 am

each month i will be publishing with Zygs permission his monthly newsletter

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Stinger%20suit
February Newsletter

It is starting to warm up a little. Fishing, as one would expect has been a little slow but there have been fish caught even in the coldest of spells and with the milder weather the fish have started moving.
Even Devon, where it never rains or snows didn't manage to escape the deluge of snow, a picture from last weeks Anglers Mail (below) of Zyg with no less than 3 snowmen on Easy Access
Have a go at our caption competition on the website, the picture you see is Zyg in a stinger suit (anti Jellyfish suit) taken in Australia. Is it a bird, is it a plane. No wise comments about blue smarties!! have a go all the same, with a free T Shirt up for grabs you might as well, the picture above will stay until March.
With over 550 weeks already booked for the Summer it's going to be business as usual. We have one or two changes for 2009 including electric barrow hire which we are seriously considering, should make peoples lives a little bit easier on the trek back from the Main lake with all your gear. These will be on a first come first served basis so book quickly.
At long last there are plans to offer food. The service will be offered most eveinings from the Barbeque area where an exciting menu is being compiled and rumour has it, there will be theme nights.
Bob Roberts, here for Valentines. caught a nice Blue Orfe from the Specimen Orfe and Tench Lake, he didn't weigh the fish but it was estimated at around 6lbs.
Hot off the press. Bob caught a second huge Golden Orfe which must be one of the biggest, if not the biggest Golden Orfe in the UK. A real fatty, even more round than Zyg, but apparently not as ansome! A photo will be put on the website gallery.
As a special beat the Credit Crunch offer Zyg is offering Anglers Spirit on the 15 march for £275 (normally £555). Anglers Spirit is ideal for all Male groups with it's 4 single beds. Where else can you get a weeks luxury accomodation for 4 anglers for less than £70 each? Zyg has gone a little bonkers he is offering the same deal for March 22nd. Tbese offers are strictly first come first served basis so if your interested ring our hotline on 01409 221559 quoting "Swordfish" ( the offer is only available for newsletter readers)
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Snowman%20web

Other things to look out for is Zenia's new blog, definately one for the ladies.
Look forward to seeing one or two of you soon. with a few new stories to tell!!!!!
Best Fishes
Zyg

Last edited by Administrator on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1430
Job/hobbies : retired
Humor : sick
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Character sheet
Role Play: 1

http://disabledtalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Empty Re: Zyg,s monthly newsletter

Post by allthegearnoidea Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:02 am

March Newsletter‏

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Snow%20Feb02
Hello to All

The weather is getting warmer and warmer in Devon where it never rains, the bigger fish are on the move now with the advent of milder weather, some nice catches recently.

I have has just returned from a research trip to Karachi visiting a good buddy from my University days. The fishing was of a pioneering nature, Pakistan not noted for it’s fishing history, whilst I was there I enjoyed both inshore and offshore sport catching amongst other things a deadly poisonous snake on a Rapala lure. Horribly polluted water, I'm writing to the Pakistani Governor and the I.G.F.A about it.The new caption competition photo was taken a few weeks ago when we had a deluge of snow, the lakes were absolutely beautiful surrounded by white snow and blue skies, some of you might have seen the Snowmen pics in the Anglers Mail, well this is one taken on the same day. No “get off my land” cracks

Carp in the bigger lakes are starting to move and feed, Paul Bush from Poole, Dorset, here on a 50th Birthday celebration caught a 21lb and 22lb 08oz fish on the Main Lake

Bob Roberts has hosted a short video clip on his site of the huge Golden Orfe he caught on the Speci Orfe and Tench Lake, the link is:-
http://www.bobrobertsonline.co.uk/february-blog-part-two/

If that fish is not very close to the UK record I don’t know what is, compare the fish to the reel above!! The capture also featured in this weeks Anglers Mail (3rd March)
Zyg,s monthly newsletter DSCweb
In view of Bob’s stunning fish we are offering a “Beat the British Record Orfe” weekend. Arrival on Friday March 20th. £100 per person to include 2 days fishing, Saturday and Sunday on the Speci Orfe and Tench Lake. Accommodation will be on a shared basis. I'll do a special deal if anyone wants to stay extra days. Book now it is limited to 10 anglers.
The record currently stands at 8lb 5oz by M Wilkinson from Lymmvale.
Regarding the Electric Barrows, mentioned in the February newsletter. We will have 2 Powawalkers available for hire strictly on a first come basis, there was quite a bit of interest following the February newsletter so get your reservations in quick.
Once again look forward to meeting and greeting some of you with a glass of wine.
Best Fishes
Zyg
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Empty May news letter

Post by allthegearnoidea Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:43 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Cotterill%20003
May Newsletter

Hi Everyone

Well the fishing has really switched on recently with some of the following memorable catches. The Main Lake Catfish record has been lifted with a 51lb specimen to Clint Miller, one of the 5’C’S Syndicate. Marc Cotterill caught a 31lb Mirror and Cats to 30lb from the Specimen Lake. Ian Fowler has just completed a stunning session on the Specimen Carp Lake catching two 30lb+ Mirrors and at least 6 twenties, also an 8lb 2oz Golden Tench caught by Geoff Sprigings. So plenty of action from all lakes. Zyg,s monthly newsletter GeoffSprigings%208lb%202oz%20001 Zyg,s monthly newsletter Cotterill%20Cat
We are due to take delivery next week of approx 600 Trout comprising, Brook, Blue, Golden, Tiger, Brown and Rainbow and hopefully one or two Grayling should provide great sport on the Trout Lake.

We had our first “Curry Night” last Friday with everyone enjoying their meals, for those of you who are visiting us soon, look out for other theme night offerings during your stay.

We recently had a visit from one of the programme makers who airs on Setanta Sports, they are currently filming a series of programmes which will feature Zyggy’s “Words of Wisdom”

There are no more one bedroomed villas left in May or June, however, I am considering offering a special deal to our newsletter readers, offering a larger villa at a special price (call me on 01409 221559 to discuss) Furthermore anybody who has already booked a full weeks holiday with us this year can get a week in November (excluding Netting week) at half price, again, contact me for more details.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Maypuppies

I still have 3 puppies left and they are now ready to go to their new homes, so anyone who is interested, please give me a call.

Look forward to greeting you with a glass of wine when you arrive.

Best Fishes

Zyg

allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Empty August newsletter

Post by allthegearnoidea Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:54 am

Fishing has continued to be excellent with no less than three 50lb Catfish in a week, the best a 56lb specimen to Gareth Hollebon, other notable Cats were 51lb 8oz to Andy Henson and a 52lb specimen to Mark Garrett, there have been plenty of 30’s and 40’s out. On the Carp front, from the Specimen Carp lake a 36lb Mirror to Alex Loveridge, 31lb 1oz to Paul Coghlan and a 31lb 12oz Mirror to James Hennessey. Best Carp from the Main Lake has been a 28lb 6oz out. There have been loads of twenties and upper doubles from all over the complex. The Speci Orfe and Tench lake continues to fish well with plenty of 5lb plus fish, so many in fact that last week I was pulling my hair out giving over 40 bottles of wine away as prizes!!!!!
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Paulcoughlan3101 Zyg,s monthly newsletter Andyhenson5108cat
Many of you will have seen the “The Buttery” on your way to our Nirvana day ticket lakes. This has now been completely refurbished to offer superb accommodation for 3 people and will be available from the 25th July. Priced the same as Cosy and Scene, call me if you are interested in booking.
As you already know there are no more one bedroomed villas left during the summer, but subject to availability, I may do a deal on a larger villa, during August at a special price to our newsletter readers (call me on 01409 221559 to discuss) first come first served.
I am also offering Anglers Haven on the 29th August at half price £600, priced for 8, that’s fishing at Anglers Paradise for £75 per person again on a first come first served basis. Be quick!!
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Alexloveridge3601
Anybody who has already booked a full weeks holiday in 2009 can get the same villa in November (excluding Netting week) at half price, contact me for more details on 01409 221559.

If your coming down on holiday, don’t forget the Pie, Quiz and Curry nights, which are very popular.
Still looking to try and break a UK record, my recent trip to the Scillies was cancelled due to bad weather.
Look forward to greeting you with a glass of wine.
Best Fishes
Zyg
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Hi Everyone

Dan Wignall a 5’C’S member has notched up no less than seven Catfish whilst on holiday, including 54lb, 47lb and 44lb, also Carp of 22lb, 21lb. Octopussy has produced numerous Cats, most notably 34lb to Pete Hayfield and 30lb to Lee W

On the Carp front Oisin Riley had a 34lb Mirror, Clint Miller a 29lb Linear from Speci Carp. Aiden Ascott had Carp of 20lb 06oz and 20lb from the Main Lake.

Speci Tench and Orfe has produced a 20lb Grass Carp to Carl Smith, Golden Tench to 7lb 4oz and 6lb 14oz to Steve Pirazzo. Blue Orfe to 6lb by Jamie Stephenson and male Golden Tench to Meghan Squirell. On the Koi lake, a 9lb 6oz specimen to Terry Rubinski.
In addition there have been plenty of doubles from all lakes.
Zyg,s monthly newsletter AidenAscott2006 Zyg,s monthly newsletter OisinRiley3404
Just a reminder anybody who has already booked a full weeks holiday in 2009 can get the same villa in November (excluding Netting week) at half price, contact me for more details on 01409 221559.
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Danwignall58 Zyg,s monthly newsletter Milliesquirell507tench

I have taken part in a new fishing programme called the “The Casting Couch” scheduled to air on September 11th at 8.30pm on Discovery Shed (channel 242) it contains “Zyggy’s Words of Wisdom”

Rose and I are off to Cape Verde in search of an elusive Marlin Grandier, will let you know how I get on.

Provided we can raise another loan, Anglers Haven is due for major refurbishment during winter, with all bedrooms en-suite and a balcony for 2 of the bedrooms. I am offering a last chance to enjoy the old Haven at half price, for each of the last 2 weeks in September, priced for 8 people that’s £445 or £435 each week, only £55 per person, a massive saving.

The Buttery has enjoyed it’s first visitors, all of them enjoying their stay.

If your coming down on holiday, don’t forget the Pie, Quiz and Curry nights, which are extremely popular and if there’s enough demand we will continue them in September.

Best Fishes

Zyg

allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:20 am

September
Newsletter

On the
Carp front, Our first thirty out this year from the Main lake fell to Andy Stevens (pictured below)
he also had a 24lb Mirror, Carp of 25lbs and 23lbs to Mark Shakeswift and a 26lb Carp to A Hartley.

Linda
Billington had a 29lb from the Speci Lake but was beaten by hubby Chris with a 31lb 12oz specimen,
Chris also had a 24lb Carp from the Main Lake. Andy Helliker caught a 32lb Mirror, Craig Lawrence
also with a 32lb Mirror both from the Speci Lake.

Catfish
have been a little elusive with the advent of cooler weather.

On the Koi
lake, a 9lb specimen to Dave Barton (pictured below).

In addition
there have been plenty of doubles from all lakes.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Andystevens30

Just a
reminder anybody who has already booked a full weeks holiday in 2009 can get the same villa in
November (excluding Netting week) at half price, contact me for more details on 01409

The new
fishing programme “The Casting Couch” which
was scheduled to air on September 11th was postponed until a future date possibly
clashing with that little known angler John Wilson’s new series !!!!!.

Our trip to Cape Verde in search of the elusive Marlin Grandier, was not too successful (I
don’t think Rose will return in a hurry calling it the “Holiday from Hell” and
threatening to send me there if I misbehave), but I did manage 2 Marlin, the best just over 500lbs,
a Wahoo of 50lbs+ and my biggest Yellowfin to date at 130lbs.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Davebarton9lb

The offer
we put in our last Newsletter was snapped up within 24 hours so I expect this month’s to set
the phones ringing. A chance for some real luxury at HALF
PRICE

Paradise
Royale on the 26th September £605 (sleeps 8 that’s £75 per person)

Paradise
Excellence on the 26th September £530 (sleeps 6 that’s £88 per
person)

Some
massive savings.

This is
probably the last chance to take part in Netting Week an action packed week full of activities and
some hard work but also some free fishing as a reward. If you haven’t been before its
£140

Watch out
for our Final Fling newsletter due out at the end of September for more last minute offers.

Look
forward to greeting you with a glass of wine.

Best
Fishes

Zyg
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Empty October Newsletter

Post by allthegearnoidea Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:42 am

Hi to all
of you

It’s
quite a bit quieter here now the summer holidays are behind us. On the Carp front, there has been a
20lb 6oz Common Carp from Octopussy caught by Jamie Spinks. A
22lb 6oz Common from the Main Lake caught by Steve Bramley (pictured below) in addition a
21lb 3oz Mirror from Easy Access

Catfish
have been a little elusive with the advent of cooler weather but quite a few have been seen and some
smaller specimens caught.

In addition
there have been plenty of doubles from all lakes. As usual, plenty of coarse fish from the Float and
Magic Lakes.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Stevebramley2206

As I write
this, it’s only a week away from Joe and Zenia’s wedding and plans are at an advanced
stage, I’m sure the thought of delivering a speech at Plymouth Cathedral will start the nerves
jangling soon.

Just a
reminder anybody who has already booked a full weeks holiday in 2009 can get the same villa in
November (excluding Netting week) at half price, contact me for more details on 01409

Our final offer of the year.

Paradise
Royale on the 17th October £555 (sleeps 8 that’s £70 per person)

Paradise
Grandeur on the 17th October £555 (sleeps 8, as above)

Some
massive savings.

This is
the last chance to take part in Netting Week an action packed week full of activities, Netting
Monday and Tuesday, hard work but free fishing as a reward. Curry night, Bonfire and Fireworks also
Treasure hunt. If you haven’t been before its £140 per person. It looks like one of the
lakes at Eldorado and probably the Specimen Carp lakes will be netted, although it’s not final
yet.

As part of
the charity fundraising at the Netting, we are having a Car Boot style sale in the BBQ area towards
the end of the week. If anybody has any second hand tackle or packets of bits n pieces, or whatever
they could donate we would be very grateful. Just send them to Anglers Paradise at the address on
the website.

We will
post Newsletters throughout the Autumn and Winter letting you know what’s happening at Anglers
Paradise .

Look

Best
Fishes

Zyg
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:36 am

Netting Newsletter

Well the
frenzy that is Netting Week is over for another year. The Specimen Carp Lake and one of the Eldorado
lakes were successfully netted. I am thinking of applying to the Olympic committee to include our
new sport “Bank Sliding” for inclusion to
the Olympics.

What a
superb effort by all in attendance, in total we raised a staggering £1700 during the Netting
for charity which added to the years total gives us £3400 to donate to the Air Ambulance and
Winsford Centre. This would not have been possible without the generous donations from various
companies and individuals, also the excellent fundraising nights. Alfie’s School theme night,
Maggot Mick’s Bingo to name a couple. Check out the forum on the website for more stories
Brilliant Effort.

The biggest
Specimen fish was an Eel plus or minus 7lbs and probably bigger. It was put in Octopussy, no pics
were taken as the namby, pamby photographers had already left.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Alanslide Zyg,s monthly newsletter Bobncat

Zenia and
Joe returned from their Honeymoon just in time for Bonfire Night and the treasure hunt

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Zenproper1 Zyg,s monthly newsletter Treasurehunt

Special Offer for December 4th

Those of
you who did not get the opportunity to come down at the Netting and see the fish from the Specimen
Lake have the opportunity to join us. The Gentlemen’s Evening on Friday the 4th
December, putting the fish back on the Saturday 5th December, shared accommodation, if
paid by Monday 23rd £25 for 2 nights (same price for 1 night) after that £35
for 1 or 2 nights. Contact me for more details on 01409 221559.

Hire Barrows for Sale

Some of
you may have taken advantage of our barrow hire whilst here on holiday. We have 3 Powawalker barrows
for sale at £150 each. These can be kept here for collection on a temporary basis,
unfortunately not on a permanent basis.

We will
post Newsletters throughout the Winter letting you know what’s happening at Anglers
Paradise.

Look

Best
Fishes

Zyg

allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:31 am

Latest Update

Fishing

Despite not many
guests fishing, we still had some excellent catches. Danny Aplin had Carp of 20lb 4oz, 23lb 8oz and
26lb 8oz from the Main Lake. Pete Rice had a 24lb 8oz from Kracking Karp, his fishing buddy Graham
Buck had Carp of 21lb 11oz, 16lb and 15lb. Alec Rosie had a Mirror of 20lb 6oz from the Main
Lake.

Charity Presentation

Following
our annual charity fundraising, we hosted guests from the Winsford Centre and Air Ambulance for our
presentation of £1700 each. Pictured are Ray Ward and Sharon Down, collecting on behalf of the
Winsford Trust. Brian Kneebone collecting on behalf of the Devon Air
Ambulance.

Our 2009
fundraising year has already seen a donation of £2020 to Reels on Wheels. This takes the total
for the year to £5420. A great effort by all concerned, especially to all of you who
contributed.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter 09presentation02

Final Offer for 2009 - New Year at Half
Price

Any 7 days from the
28th December to include New Year’s Eve Fancy Dress or Evening Dress Extravaganza
(Just a reminder to gentlemen, we don’t want you coming in dresses but your OK in
Kaftans). All Fisherman’s Villas, Paradise Grandeur and Paradise Excellence at half price, subject to availability.

Don’t forget the Gentlemen’s Evening on Friday the 4th December,
putting the fish back on the Saturday 5th December, shared accommodation, £35 for 1
or 2 nights.

Contact me
for more details on the above on 01409 221559

Hire Barrows for Sale

Some of
you may have taken advantage of our barrow hire whilst here on holiday. We have 3 Powawalker barrows
for sale at £150 each. These can be kept here for collection on a temporary basis,
unfortunately not on a permanent basis.

Fisherman’s Blues

For those
early birds who listen to Fisherman’s Blues on Radio 5, you might have heard yours truly at
6.30am, on Sunday 22nd November. Discussing all things piscatorial.

We will
post Newsletters throughout the winter letting you know what’s happening at Anglers
Paradise.

Look

Best
Fishes

Zyg &
Rose
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:36 am

I am allways pleased to read these & look foward to them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Empty Xmas newsletter

Post by allthegearnoidea Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:07 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Santa-sleigh

Xmas Newsletter

Seasons greetings to you all
We finished putting the fish back into the Specimen Lake this weekend. It took us six
passes with the net before we netted all the fish. As we had the stock pond de-silted, there must
have been a trough or trench that was lower than the rest of the pond so we kept missing the
fish.

We put back 28 Big Carp, 3 Wels Catfish,
Grasscarp, Golden Tench and Orfe, all quality fish.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Gentswend1 Zyg,s monthly newsletter Gentswendcat

Avoid price increases especially the VAT

There will be a small price increase in January, unfortunately, this is unavoidable. However,
you can still get your 2010 holiday at 2009 prices during December. You can also avoid VAT increases
that are due 1st January, by booking now.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Gentwendcarp2

Final Offer for 2009 - New Year at Half
Price

Any 7 days from the 28th December to include New Year’s Eve Fancy
Dress or Evening Dress Extravaganza. All Fisherman’s Villas, Paradise Grandeur and Paradise
Excellence at half price, subject to availability.

We will post Newsletters throughout the Winter letting you know what’s happening
at Anglers Paradise.

Best Fishes

Zyg

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Snowman-dance
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:47 am

Acouple of good offers there
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:27 am

6th January 2010

A Happy New Year to all.

As I write the first newsletter of 2010,
Anglers Paradise is covered in a deep layer of snow but from what I hear on the news we are not as
badly affected as other parts of the country.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Wintereasy

Work is about to start on Haven, which will
be transformed into a luxury villa, 4 bedrooms each with it’s own toilet, shower or bath,
there will be a balcony in two of the bedrooms and the kitchen / lounge will be bigger and open
plan

There are still a few places left for
Valentines, a romantic 3 course candlelit dinner, Disco and a chance to meet celebrity angler Des
Taylor who will be joining us.

Prices are only £300 for 2 for any 3
nights, so be quick while there are four posters villas left.

Furthermore, we are offering a special deal
of the following villas for Valentines

Anglers Destiny, a four
poster villa for 2 couples, any 3 nights including dinner and disco - £400

Fisherman’s
Splendour, as above for 2 couples £500.

Celebrate the great melt with a week in our
luxury villa Paradise Grandeur (sleeps Cool. February 6th at half price £470, under £59 per person

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Winterzenia

The new 2010 tariff is now available on our website, please refer to these
prices until our new tariff has been printed. We already have close on 400 weeks booked for 2010 so,
to get your best choice, get in now and ring our hotline on 01409 221559

Look forward to greeting you with a glass of wine
Best Fishes
Zyg
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:46 am

Last Autumn i was thinking of booking a week there in may this year but put off doing it, hoping for one of his special deals coming up nearer the time but with the highest posibility that ill be taking over the local next week not as a manager but as a tenant then i dont think ill be able to get away for a weeks holiday & even the charity week in Skeggy in april im going to have to pop home for a couple of days in the early part of the week.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Empty February Newsletter

Post by allthegearnoidea Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:48 am

February
Newsletter

Although
there has been a little Ice on the lakes, for those who have been down on an early season break,
fishing has been good. Peter Rowe caught several carp into double figures, Chubb to 3lbs and plenty
of coarse fish, from Float Lake and also a lake, which remains a mystery! Clint Miller had 2 Carp from the Speci Lake a 20lb and a 18lb

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Joe

I have
just returned from my research trip to Kenya, fantastic results which will be revealed shortly, in
my next Newsletter

There are
still a few places left for Valentines, a romantic 3-course candlelit dinner, disco and fun games,
with some surprise.

Bob
Roberts will be joining us along with Des Taylor at Valentines, there are still one or two Villas
left, come and have a romantic candlelit dinner and dance away the night with the
stars.

Furthermore, we are offering an amazing deal on the following villas for Valentines
weekend

Anglers
Destiny, a four poster villa for 2 couples, any 3 nights including dinner and disco - £400
(only £100 per person includes all the above)

Fisherman’s Splendour, as above for 2 couples £500 (£125 per person
includes all above).

Work has
now started on Haven, which will be transformed into a luxury villa, 4 bedrooms, each with
it’s own toilet, shower or bath, there will be a balcony in two of the bedrooms and the
kitchen / lounge will be bigger and open plan

The new
2010 tariff is now on our website. We already have over 430 weeks booked for 2010, so, to get your
best choice, get in now and ring our hotline on 01409 221559

Finally, I
have joined the Facebook fraternity with my own page, also Zyggy’s World, which I am in the
process of updating with photos of various trips come and find out more.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Facebook

Look

Best
Fishes

Zyg
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:18 am

Any idea what Zyg is under on FB
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:26 am

the link to facebook dos'nt seem to work here is the link to his web site mate
http://www.anglers-paradise.co.uk/zyggys_home.php
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:24 am

Cheers Steve ive looked on there a few times
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:46 am

Valentines
is over for another year and the last of our guests, here for a quiet romantic break have left.
Everybody commented on how good the meal was and as usual Tom the DJ did an excellent job. The
weather warmed up and the fishing was spectacular with both Des Taylor and Bob Roberts bagging
Golden Orfe over 5lbs. Lee Platts in on the action with double figure Carp from Easy Access, he also
connected with a “lump” which he only just moved before the hook pulled, probably a big
Cat. Fish are beginning to move

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Des5lborfe
Zyg,s monthly newsletter BobRoberts

Just back from
Kenya. Fishing, on board “Tega” with Steve, we had a total of 35 Billfish of which
25 were Marlin including 2 Blue Marlin and 2 Black Marlin and 10 Sailfish. All the family caught
their first Marlin. At one stage, Anna’s boyfriend Andy, Zenia’s husband Joe and myself
all fought Marlin at the same time and got them in. My wife Rose and I also had simultaneous Marlin
strikes and brought them both in. I'm proud to say that my daughter Zenia Gregorek caught her
first ever Marlin and ended up qualifying for a Billfish Grand Slam, in the process by catching a
Black Marlin, Striped Marlin and Sailfish on the same day, a very rare achievement. As far as I
know, she could be the first person to have done this when catching her first
Marlin.
All the Billfish were tagged and released.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Desbobzyg
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Zeniapress

For those
interested in booking Easter we are introducing an “Easter Egg Hunt” with a difference
using egg shaped containers we will be secreting several around the “Woodland Walk” some
will have sweets, some wine vouchers and some will contain numbers which will correspond to special
prizes and not just fishing prizes, top prize will be a weekend break in 2011

Our special offer stay where the stars stayed
(Bob Roberts and Des Taylor, it brought them some angling luck)

Paradise
Royale on the 13th March, half price for the week £550 less than £10 per person per night!!!, contact me for more details on 01409

Look forwared to greeting you with a
glass of wine

Best Fishes

Zyg
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Empty March Newsletter

Post by allthegearnoidea Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:18 am

March Newsletter

Warming up nicely, lot’s happening on the fishing
front Martin Wilcox banked the first Catfish of the season at 45lb from Easy Access, he also had a
25lb Cat from Octopussy. Terry Allen had a 20lb Carp from the Main Lake. Whilst Clint Miller had a
field day on the Speci Lake with Carp to 31lb 08oz he also had a Mirror of 24lb together with Common
Carp of 22lb and 23lb, Oisin Riley also landing a 23lb Mirror.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter 31lbs8ozClint
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Oisun23lbs

It’s Easter Bunny time and we welcome back Frank Warwick

This year we are having a treasure hunt around the complex
for both adults and kiddies, with the opportunity to win a holiday in 2011, also various other
prizes.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Martinwilcox40

Two person Villas are going very fast, if we don’t have one available in May or
June that suit your requirements we may be able do something on one of the bigger ones.

If any of you possess a skill, craft or hobby and wouldn’t be averse to passing
on your knowledge to others, drop me an email, we are thinking of having an activity type weekend,
possibly early next year.

Look forward to greeting you with a glass of wine before long.

Best Fishes

Zyg & Rose
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:09 am

Hi to you all

With the warmer weather, the fishing has continued to be
good. The Main lake has fished
really well especially for the two work experience lads from
Sparsholt. catching twenties every
weekend Chris Rainbow with the biggest a 25lb 8oz Mirror, Tom Cole, also
from Sparsholt, broke
his personal best twice, to 21lb 08oz.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Chrisrainbow1 Zyg,s monthly newsletter Chrisrainbow2508

Easter is almost upon us, it will be nice to welcome back
Frank Warwick and his family.
This year we are having an Easter Egg treasure hunt on Easter Monday in
the woodland walk, there
will be a variety of prizes, top prize will be a holiday for 2011

We welcome Tight Lines this week who are here to film two
programmes arriving on
Wednesday and filming Thursday and Friday, we still have some vacancies
left if you want to see the
action. I will let you know when they are likely to be screened, but
keep your eye on Sky TV for
news.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Tomcole

We are continuing our short breaks throughout April.
Enquire further on our hotline
01409 221559

Special Offer

April 3rd , Easter Week Anglers Spirit £360
(only
£80 each) ideal for a group of 4 blokes or a family, get your mates
together and come fishing
in Paradise, you never know you could win next years holiday at he same
time.

April 3rd , Easter Week. Anglers Access, ideal
for wheelchair assisted
guests, (although any body can use it) £320 for the
week, priced for 2,
four-poster luxury for £160 each

Quote the Newsletter offer
for discounted
price.

Look forward to greeting you
with a glass of
wine.

Best Fishes
Zyg
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:10 am

another great news letter from Zyg, wish i had some spare time looking at the bargain prices

Last edited by martin. on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by john the tinca Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:24 am

I might ask 3 other good mates if they fancy a holiday there next year at those prices.
john the tinca
john the tinca
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 216
Job/hobbies : Arsenal F.C. Fishing, Guinness taster.Darts.
Humor : VERY FUNNY .I love winding people up.
Registration date : 2008-08-21

http://anglingposts.myfreeforum.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:00 am

April
Newsletter

Callum
Reid had a 28lb Mirror from the Main Lake as did Mike Brewer with a 28lb
02oz Mirror. Jack Harbour
had a good session on Octopussy catching a 30lb Mirror.

On the
Coarse lakes fishing has continued to be excellent with some large Orfe
most notably 10lb Koi from
the Koi Lake to Adam Hendel, 6lb 8oz Golden Tench from Easy Access to
Dave Proctor and a 5lb 8oz
Orfe from the Main Lake to Richard Holden. Phil Tacy caught a nice 4lb
Blue Tench from the Speci
Orfe and Tench Lake.

On the day
ticket lakes Julian Chidgey an angling consultant and writer had a 31lb
02oz Cat from the Catfish
Lake.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Julianchidgey3102

Our Easter
Treasure Hunt winners were Rae and Carol Campbell who won a holiday for
2011, plenty of people won
Easter Eggs and Wine and a great time was had by all, even the weather
stayed fine.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter PhilTacy4lbBlueTench

Some of
you might have seen us on Sky Sports “Tight Lines” It was a great TV
feature and it was
nice to see some of our customers get in on the act.

Special offer

For the
first time ever 4 day breaks available first Bank Holiday in May.
Call me on
01409 221559 to
discuss your requirements.

Also

Paradise
Grandeur
on the 1st May £740 for the
week, ultimate luxury at less than £95 per person.

Look

Best
Fishes

Zyg
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Empty May newsletter

Post by allthegearnoidea Tue May 11, 2010 4:10 am

Fishtastic

The fishing has been outstanding here recently, Frogs
Fowler putting the blokes to
shame with 27lb 04oz Common from the Main Lake, 27lb 04oz Common from
the Speci, Mirrors of 28lb
10oz and 24lb 10oz from the Speci, as if that wasn’t enough, Catfish of
37lb, 33lb. Ian Fowler
wasn’t far away with Mirrors of 30lb 9oz, 24lb 10oz and 19lbs with
Catfish of 25lb and
18lb.

Julie Rowland had good results
with Mirrors of 24lbs 14oz,
21lb.2oz and 19lb14oz.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter FROGS2512commonspeci Zyg,s monthly newsletter FROGS2704commonmain

Catfish are still moving and on the feed with fish of 50lb
08oz and 43lbs to Gary
Roberts and a 45lb specimen to Simon Hannaford.

Loads of, upper doubles and twenties from Octopussy, Main
and Speci Lakes.

We are starting our
residents Fishing Matches at Anglers
Shangri La, every Thursday from the 13th May, so if you fancy
a go bring your keep
net.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter 2414julierowland

More indoor sports are possible with the installation of a
new dartboard in the bar and
we have started our Curry Nights again on a Friday.

There are very few two person villas left for May and June
if there isn’t one
available the week that you want, contact me, I may be able to do
something on a larger villa.

Look forward to welcoming some of you with a glass of wine.

Best Fishes

Zyg
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:13 am

Hello to
you all.

Tune the
TV’s to Sky Sports on June 7th at 7pm when the first of an
eight part series
“Fishing Guru’s” is set to air. From the Korda/Guru stable, produced by
Ali Hamidi
the last two programmes of the eight were filmed at Anglers Paradise and
feature Alex Bones and Mick
Bull. Pictured from L to R are Ali Hamidi, Zyg, Zenia and Alex Bones.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Groupshot Zyg,s monthly newsletter Charityshot

Anglers
Paradise played host to the RNLI and Torridge Tourism on a fund raising /
Open day. Raising money
selling sumptuous burgers and sizzling sausages washed down with
legendary magic glasses, £240
was raised on the day and a total of £1240 was donated to the RNLI,
pictured above are Zyg &
Rose handing over the donation to the RNLI representatives.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Bacchus51cat

Fishing
here at Anglers Paradise is continuing to be outstanding, over 40 fish
caught that qualified for a
bottle of wine, I’m going to have to get a bigger wine store!!! Most
notable
were:-

Richard
Bacchus with 7 Cats to 51lb (5 twenties) 45lb Cats to Terry Coleman and
Mark Cavanagh, over 25, 20lb
Catfish caught last week. On the Carp front, 10, 20lb plus Carp best
26lb 10 oz to Dan Bowdon, 26lb
02 to Mark Cavanagh. On the Coarse lakes Andy
Minter
had 4 5lb plus Golden Tench to 7lb 02oz.

There are
very few two person villas left for June, if there isn’t one available
the week that you want,
contact me, I may be able to do something on a larger villa.

Look

Best
Fishes

Zyg
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:48 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_round Zyg,s monthly newsletter Anglerstext 13/07/2010
e-newsletter Issue 1
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topright_round
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Surfacecarp

Busy Summer Ahead

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Arrow Food
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Whiteline
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Arrow Forum
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Arrow Specials
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Rightlinks_bottom

Welcome to our new look Newsletter, we
hope you like it.
Most of the smaller villas have now
gone, but we have a few
larger villas available. Give me a ring if your looking for a smaller
villa and I'll see what I can
do.
Please see our website offer on the
Specials section of the
website. for an un repeatable offer on Anglers Haven. The height of
luxury, similar to Royale,
Excellence etc.

If your heading to Anglers Paradise
soon don't forget to join our
food nights, details of which can be found on the links to the side.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter MarkTench 6lb 1oz Golden
Tench
Mark Nicholaides had a great weeks fishing including this
beautiful two tone Golden
Tench from the Speci Orfe and Tench Lake. Great photo.
Fish are moving very well at the
moment and there have been some
outstanding catches, see below for details of our new bait launch.
Niel Keitley had a red letter day on
the Speci Carp lake with the
capture of three fish, biggest 29lb 04oz

[b]Fishing Gurus[/b]

Don't forget to tune in to
Sky Sports 4 on the
19th, 20th for episode 7 and 26th, 27th for episode 8 for Fishing Gurus
at Anglers Paradise, Zenia,
Ali Hamidi, Steve Bull and Alex Bones all fish for Koi and
Tench.

New Look Website

We have
modernised the look of our website to include a new Zyg's Blog and a
redesigned front page, this
should go live any day.

New
Bait

Our
new bait sourced from
CC Moore did wonders on it's first time out, Geoff Moores and Joe Drury
caught 240lb of fish between
them including two 50lb+ Catfish, Carp and Grass Carp.
For those who like to get messy there
are only a few places left
for that extravaganza we call the Netting Week, maybe even get on TV, it
was shown on GMTV last
year.

Look forward to greeting you with a
glass of wine soon
Best Fishes
Zyg

Zyg,s monthly newsletter ZennAlex
Tel 01409 221559 -web www.anglers-paradise.co.uk-
mail info@anglers-paradise.co.uk
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:19 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_roundZyg,s monthly newsletter Anglerstext28/07/2010
e-newsletter Issue 2

Gregorek Dynasty
Expands

Zyg,s monthly newsletter ArrowFood
Zyg,s monthly newsletter ArrowForum
Zyg,s monthly newsletter ArrowSpecials
Welcome to number 2 e-newsletter, the feedback on the new style has
been great you enjoy this edition.
As the title states, Zyg and Rose are soon to be Grandparents.
Zenia and Joe are expecting their first child sometime in January, so those of you who
are coming to Anglers Paradise, please no comments about Zenia putting weight on. Wanda is
also expecting her first child mid August
If your heading to Anglers Paradise soon don't forget to join our

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Lee3112 31lb 12oz to Lee
Duffin
Caught on the Specimen Carp Lake. Lee also a 51lb 04 Catfish and 5lb 4oz Golden Tench
Fish are moving very well at the moment and there have been some
outstanding catches, Plenty of activity with some great catches from all coarse lakes. Koi lake
producing two or three 8lb plus fish and big weights from the Tench Lake.

Mathew Caldwell
32lb 14oz
Mathew and his father Graeme, regulars at Anglers Paradise
usually do well, but Mathews session on the Speccy Carp Lake was one of the best, along with
the 32lb 14oz, Matt caught a Common Carp of 26lb and Mirror Carp of 23lb 8oz, from the Main lake
Matt caught a 43lb 8oz Catfish and 20lb 8oz Mirror Carp.
Fishing
Gurus
Keep your eyes out for repeats of Fishing Gurus on Sky
Sports 4 the episode screened originally on the 26th, August featuring Golden
Tench and Koi at Anglers Paradise, Zenia, Ali Hamidi, Steve Bull and Alex Bones all fish for Koi and
Tench.
New Look Website

We By the time you read this edition the
changes to our website should be live, with the new blog section accessible from the
homepage
Remaining
Villas
Most of the smaller villas have now gone, but we have a few
larger villas available. Give me a ring if your looking for a smaller villa and I'll see what I can
do.
For those who like to get messy there are only a few places left
for that extravaganza we call the Netting Week, maybe even get on TV, it was shown on GMTV last
year.

Look forward to greeting you with a glass of wine soon
Best Fishes
Zyg

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Mattnews3214

Welcome to number 2 e-newsletter, the feedback on the new style has
been great you enjoy this edition.
As the title states, Zyg and Rose are soon to be Grandparents.
Zenia and Joe are expecting their first child sometime in January, so those of you who
are coming to Anglers Paradise, please no comments about Zenia putting weight on. Wanda is
also expecting her first child mid August

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Lee3112 31lb 12oz to Lee
Duffin
Caught on the Specimen Carp Lake. Lee also a 51lb 04 Catfish and 5lb 4oz Golden Tench
outstanding catches, Plenty of activity with some great catches from all coarse lakes. Koi lake
producing two or three 8lb plus fish and big weights from the Tench Lake.

Mathew Caldwell
32lb 14oz
Mathew and his father Graeme, regulars at Anglers Paradise
usually do well, but Mathews session on the Speccy Carp Lake was one of the best, along with
the 32lb 14oz, Matt caught a Common Carp of 26lb and Mirror Carp of 23lb 8oz, from the Main lake
Matt caught a 43lb 8oz Catfish and 20lb 8oz Mirror Carp.

Fishing
Gurus

Keep your eyes out for repeats of Fishing Gurus on Sky
Sports 4 the episode screened originally on the 26th, August featuring Golden
Tench and Koi at Anglers Paradise, Zenia, Ali Hamidi, Steve Bull and Alex Bones all fish for Koi and
Tench.

New Look WebsiteWe By the time you read this edition the
changes to our website should be live, with the new blog section accessible from the
homepage Remaining
Villas
larger villas available. Give me a ring if your looking for a smaller villa and I'll see what I can
do.For those who like to get messy there are only a few places left
for that extravaganza we call the Netting Week, maybe even get on TV, it was shown on GMTV last
year.

Best Fishes
Zyg

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Mattnews3214

allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:04 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_round Zyg,s monthly newsletter Anglerstext 16/08/2010
e-newsletter Issue 3

Here Comes Summer

Welcome to number 3 e-newsletter.
Well it's the middle of the school holidays and Anglers is
busting at the seams with guests, it's nice to see so many regulars back and even better
to see so many catching quality fish.
Still no news on the Grandparent front. Wanda is
hanging on to it.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter MichaelTowers3012 31lb 12oz Common Carp to
Michael Towers

Caught on Kracking Karp Lake. Michael also had a 24lb 04oz
Catfish the 31lb 12oz fish is a record for the lake.
outstanding catches, Plenty of activity with some great catches from all coarse lakes. Easy Access
is fishing exceptionally well with regular Frank Davies catching plenty of doubles. The Tench Lake
is also fishing it's head off.

Gary
Sandywell 24lb Common Carp

Gary, a regular at Anglers Paradise caught this stunning Common
Carp from the Speci Carp Lake, he caught the fish on 22mm Halibut Pellet with a PVA bag.

Goosey Goosey Gander
Any of you visiting next week, book in for the Goosey Goosey
Gander night, sumptious Roast Goose with a Polish twist not forgetting birthday
celebrations for some of our
guests.

New Blog

The new blog section accessible from the homepage is now up
and running, we are putting up noteworthy catches and a few comments from me. Don't forget to leave
one or two comments.

Remaining
Villas

do.
We have one or two bigger villas available from the 28th August,
if anyone is loking for a last minute deal, give me a call.
For those who like to get messy there are only a few places left
year.

Best Fishes
Zyg

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Garysandywell24

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Open
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:11 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Josh32 32lb to Josh
Helliker
Caught on the Specimen Carp Lake. Josh a long time visitor to AP always manages to winkle out
one of the larger specimens and this year was no exception.
Fish are still moving very well at the moment and there have been
some outstanding catches, five 8lb plus Koi from the Koi lake, 5lb Barbel from Mystery and the Tench
Lake still producing big weights.

Drama At Anglers
Paradise

Anglers Paradise played host to the Devon Air Ambulance on
Saturday. A worthwile cause always supported by AP came to the aid of a guest in distress.
Totally funded by the public, they attended in double quick time to
ensure our guest endured the minimum of discomfort.
Ater a short stay at hospital,our guest made a full recovery
and resumed his fishing. I am pleased to say that over the last 15 years we have raised over
sixty thousand pounds with well over six thousand to the Air Ambulance.
Charity Wine
Labels

A huge thanks to Kerry, Sue, Jo, Brenda, Dion and Peter, all of
whom helped in producing over 200 charity bottles of my magic
wine.

Birthday Celebrations
There was birthday cake a plenty in the BBQ
area last week with the combined birthday celebrations of Kerry, Vic and my wife Rose. Following a
sumptious Roast Goose dinner we drank a few bottles of bubbly before ending the eveining in the
bar.
Remaining
Villas

There are no villas for 2 left in September, but we have a few
do.
Time is running out to book a place at the Netting
Week, the fireworks should be spectacular this year and it's a great opportunity to see the lake
geography and also the stock. This year we will be netting Octopussy and the Specimen Tench and Orfe
lakes.
We have over 200 weeks already booked for next year and at the
moment you're more likely to get the villa you want and avoid paying the VAT increase if you book
this year.
Best Fishes
Zyg

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Airamb08

allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:09 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_round Zyg,s monthly newsletter Anglerstext 14/09/2010
e-newsletter Issue 5
Autumn

Welcome to number 5 e-newsletter. The school holidays have passed for another year and it isquieter here, there are still plenty of people about and the fishing is as good as ever. Bob Punter caught a 23lb 1oz Common Carp from Easy Access, PaulDunstall catching plenty of doubles including 24lb 12oz and 20lb 4oz from the Main Carp Lake also an8lb 10oz Koi from the Float Lake.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Wanda051 New Grandson . Here is a picture of our grandson Oliver (Olek in Polish), as youcan see I was really tired as it was a traumatic journey to London due to the tube strikes, but itwas all worth it to see Mum Wanda, Dad Henry and our beautiful grandson doing so well.

Winemaking AtAnglers Paradise It is the time of year when the fruits of the hedgerows andforest are harvested, pressed and placed in vats for wine production. Producing the Elixir of theGods for our welcome meetings it also has medicinal properties. Every year we produce plus or minus1000 gallons which not only helps us raise monies for local charities but accounts for the merrimentat the Wine and Dine. The picture on the right shows the gang picking elderberries offthe stalks, it's a theraputic task and is so popular that I even have to turn down volunteers.

RemainingVillas Please remember that those of you who booked a weeks holiday thisyear qualify for 50% discount against the same villa during November subject to availibility,excluding netting week. Plans are at an advanced stage for the Netting Week, thefireworks should be spectacular this year and it's a great opportunity to see the lake geography andalso the stock. This year we will be netting Octopussy and the Specimen Tench and Orfe lakes. We have over 220 weeks already booked for next year and at themoment you're more likely to get the villa you want at this years prices and avoid the VAT increaseif you book this year. Look forward to greeting you with a glass of wine soon Best Fishes Zyg
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:25 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_round Zyg,s monthly newsletter Anglerstext 18/10/2010
e-newsletter Issue 6
Netting

Welcome to number 6 e-newsletter. The 2010 Netting is just a week away. Fun frolics,mud and silt for all. Halloween falls on the first weekend of the Netting so for those of you luckypeople attending bring some Halloween fancy dress for the BBQ on Sunday. There are very fewplaces left for the Netting, if you're interested give me a bell and I might be able to fit youin. The TV have shown an interest but we will have to wait and see.
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Martincat Catfish stillactive . The warm weather has brought the Catfish on thefeed again. Martin Wilcox a regular Catfish angler at AP lost count of the number of Cats he caughtfrom Easy Access, the best being just over 30lbs. Other recent noteworthy catches included a braceof 20lb Carp to James McFarlane from the Main Lake and Carp of 18lbs, 20lbs from Octopussy to BarryBagnall.

ResearchTrip Rose and I have just returned from a research trip to Mauritiuswhere Rose was celebrating her 60th birthday (sorry I meant 21st). I managed to squeeze in a littlefishing where I'm proud to say I caught a Swordfish which meant that I had achieved the RoyalBillfish Slam twice. the staff at La Pirogue made a fuss of us, the food and facilities wereexcellent. Here's a pic snapped by Rose, of me trying to hide from her behind a veryslim palm tree, No Chance!
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Treehide
RemainingVillas Please remember that those of you who booked aweeks holiday this year qualify for 50% discount against the same villa during November this year,subject to availibility. There is some space left for half term forthose seeking a last minute getaway. We have over 260 weeks already booked for nextyear and at the moment you're more likely to get the villa you want at this years prices and avoidthe VAT increase if you book this year. Look forward to greeting you with a glass of winesoon Best Fishes Zyg
Tel 01409 221559 -web www.anglers-paradise.co.uk-mail info@anglers-paradise.co.uk

allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:08 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_round Zyg,s monthly newsletter Anglerstext 9/11/2010
e-newsletter Issue 7
Netting

Welcome to number 7 e-newsletter. The Just finished this yearsnetting, what an epic week. I cannot believe the generosity of our guests this year, we are in thethick of recession and this years efforts are the best so far. A total of £1500 was raisedwith pledges of £700 still to collect. We will shortly be donating £1500 to the WinsfordCentre and £1000 to the Air Ambulance. We have already given £1240 to the RNLI and£600 to the Pakistan Flood Relief. A fantastic effort, by all concerned. Thank you.
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Netting%20group NettingSurprises . The Netting itself threw up one or two surprises,seven very nice Eels from Octopussy and everyone was amazed at the quantity of smaller fish fromboth the Specimen Tench and Orfe also Octopussy. Both ITV and BBC filmed it, hopefully, both copiesshould be available on a single DVD for £5 which will go to our next Charity Donations (Breastand Prostrate Cancer).
There were some nice fish caught during Netting week including Carpto 26lb by Mick Pearson.

Putting the FishBack
For the Nutty Netters and anyone else, we are putting the fishback the weekend of the 3rd of December;

there is a cracking deal available which will include a meal onSaturday. For those who took part in the Netting,
2 Nights shared accommodation - £40, your own villa £10per person extra. Non - Netters
2 Nights shared accommodation - £50, your own villa £10per person extra.
Arrive earlier or leave later for £10 per person perday.!

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Ladies
RemainingVillas We have over 280 weeks already booked for 2011 sobeat any increases and book now.
There are also places available for Christmas and New Year call meon 01409 221559 for prices, good news, Bob Roberts is coming for New Year.
Look forward to greeting you with a glass of winesoon Best Fishes Zyg
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_round Zyg,s monthly newsletter Anglerstext 29/11/2010
e-newsletter Issue 8

December

Welcome to number 8e-newsletter. November at Anglers Paradise is slightly quieterthan normal but the fishing for those here has been brilliant, particularly Mustafa Chan who had 6fish from the Main Lake to 20lbs, 26lb and 32lb Carp from the Specimen Carp Lake and a 24lb 12ozMirror from Kraking Karp Lake. His friend Billy Green also had a 20lb Carp and his first ever GrassCarp. They both had loads of upper doubles.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Charitypres CharityDonation . As you know from the previousnewsletter A total of £1700 was raised with pledges of £750 for 2011 at this yearsnetting. Pictured are representatives from Devon Air Ambulance and the Winsford Trust recievingtheir donations. We have already given£1240 to the RNLI and £600 to the Pakistan Flood Relief making a total of just over£5000 for the year. A fantastic effort, by all concerned. Thank you.

Putting the FishBack

We have already started to put the fish back into the Speci Orfe and Tench Lake and this weekend for thosehardy souls the 5'C'S and friends, it's the turn of Octopussy Lake to be re stocked on Saturday the4th December.
It should be enlightening inthese Christmas style conditions.
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Fishreturn
RemainingVillas We have over 320 weeks already booked for 2011 sobeat any increases especially the VAT,so book now. Special Offer
There are also places available for Christmas and NewYear for the first 5 bookings can have 10 days for the price of a week. Call me on 01409221559 for prices, good news, Bob Roberts is coming for New Year.
Look forward to greeting you with a glass of winesoon Best Fishes Zyg
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:31 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_round 15/12/2010
e-newsletter Issue 11
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Winterspecial
It's Christmas
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Arrow Offers
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Arrow Blog
Welcome to our Christmas Newsletter. Rose and I would like to wish all our newsletter readers a greatChristmas and a prosperous New Year. To all that have visited us in Devon this year, thank you foryour support and we hope to welcome you back in 2011
Zyg,s monthly newsletter ZennAlex Deck the Halls with Boughs ofHolly
As I write, the staff are decorating the villas in time for ourChristmas visitors. Trees laden with sweets and chocs and all things nice, will soon be inplace ready for their arrival. It's not too late to join in with our festive fun and Xmasfishing. What better place to burn off the Christmas calories than a brisk walk around the lakes andRuby Trail. It's a great time of year to enjoy the peace and tranquility that Anglers Paradiseoffers.
Special New Year Offer
We are offering a great deal over the New Year which includes thelegendary New Years Eve Party (fancy dress or evening dress) with Disco. Call me on 01409221559 to book. Don't delay book today. There's a rumour that XFactor contestant Wagner will bemaking an appearance if you believe all that's written in Angling Times see our Web Blog :- Anglers Grandeur - luxury accomodation for 8 people -£720 Half Price
Anglers Cloud 9 - Priced for 3 people - £500 Look forward to greeting you with a glass ofwine. Zyg & Rose P.S. Please remember beat the VAT increases and bookbefore the end of January
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Fishreturn
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:14 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_round 27/12/2010
e-newsletter Issue 12
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Winterspecial

The Big Thaw

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Arrow Offers
Zyg,s monthly newsletter Arrow Blog
Welcome to the last Newsletter of 2010.
At last there are fishable spots appearing on the lakes. The
coldest December since records began has made fishing difficult to say the least.

Whatever the weather, New year at Anglers Paradise offers
opportunity to spend the last day of 2010 and first day of 2011 at the bankside,
the fish must surely get on the feed after this cold snap and there have been a couple of 30lb fish
caught at New Year in past years.

So why not come and join us.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter MarkTench Christmas Cracker
Whats the worst joke you got in a cracker, try this
one.
Mary had a little Lamb

She also had a Bear

I've often seen her little Lamb

She never seen her Bear!!!!

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas fayre, we had the
traditional roast Goose which Rose cooked to perfection.

Although Christmas is a time for celebrations, let us not
forget customers who are no longer with us and those who suffer with ill health.

Join Rose and I in wishing everyone a fishtastic New Year and
may all your hopes for 2011 come true.

Last Chance for New Year
We are offering a great deal over the New Year which includes the
legendary New Years Eve Party (fancy dress or evening dress) with Disco. Call me on 01409
221559 to book. Don't delay book today. There's a rumour that XFactor contestant Wagner will be
making an appearance if you believe all that's written in Angling Times see our Web Blog :-
Anglers Grandeur - luxury accomodation for 8 people -
£720 Half Price
Anglers Cloud 9 - Priced for 3 people - £500

Look forward to greeting you with a glass of
wine.

Zyg & Rose

P.S.
Save yourself some money by

beating the VAT increases and book before the 4th of
January

allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:46 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_round Zyg,s monthly newsletter Anglerstext 12/01/2011
e-newsletter Issue 13

Changes Afoot

Welcome to number 13 e-newsletter.
The New Year is well and truly behind us. As the title
suggests, I write the latest newsletter to the sound of heavy plant behind the office carving out
space for improved facilities. All the work will be finished by spring. Despite the economic
downturn we are re-investing in facilities.
Lakes have been unfrozen for some
time and the fish are starting to move, here a couple of pictures of catches over the New
Year.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Bobr Valentines
It’s not too long before those of us with a
romantic streak can enjoy a little bit of free fishing along with advancing the romance in our
relationship. Des Taylor is joining us for the extravaganza, which as usual will include a 3 course
romantic candlelit meal:-
Menu

Prawn Cocktail

Borshch (beetroot soup)

Fruit Juice (orange)

Beef Stoganoff with Rice

Spanakopita (Spinach & Feta cheese pie) with
Mediterranean Salad

Apple Pie with Custard, or Cream

Vienetta Ice cream

And as usual Tom will be here with
the disco to follow, returning afterwards to four poster luxury accommodation. Places are limited;
please give me a call for availability prices are £310 for 3 nights, including the meal and
fishing, the meal is on Saturday 12th February. Come and enjoy yourselves

Special Offer for
Valentines
Splendour (2 couples) normally £620 available to our newsletter readers
for only £400

Mother’s Day

We are planning to host a
Mother’s Day Break on the 1st April, keep an eye out for announcements on the
blog.

Bookings

We have over 400 weeks already booked for this year, villas for 2
are already in short supply for the busy periods and there is precious little space left for Wishing
Well and the Buttery so if they’re on your short list better get a move on.
In order to help with the economic
climate, prices of the villas have been kept to a bare minimum, only being slightly adjusted to take
into account the VAT increases.

We have some great announcements
for 2011 in the pipeline so keep an eye on the blog!!

Best Fishes
Zyg
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_roundZyg,s monthly newsletter Anglerstext31/01/2011
e-newsletter Issue 14

Still Waiting

Welcome to number 14 e-newsletter.
As most of you know my daughter Zenia is pregnant and was expecting her first child on the 26th but as the title says were still waiting. Keep an eye on the blog for imminant news.
Work on the tackle/office/laundry is progressing nicely, talking of the tackle shop, Simon at Pallatrax is working on a Catfish bait which should be available for the Spring, also I am trying out a new gel bait in the next few weeks, will keep you posted as to progress.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter TackleValentines
Although we have over 20 places for Valentines there are still a couple of spaces available. Des Taylor is joining us for the extravaganza, which as usual will include a 3 course romantic candlelit meal:-

Come and enjoy yourselves
Mother’s Day
We are planning to host a Mother’s Day Break on the 1st April, keep an eye out for announcements on the blog.

[b][/b]

2011 Bookings
We have over 480 weeks already booked for this year and are getting about half a dozen bookings a day. Very few villas for 2 left in the busy periods and there is precious little space left for Wishing Well and the Buttery.
We have some great announcements for 2011 in the pipeline so keep an eye on the blog!!

Best Fishes
Zyg
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:48 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_roundZyg,s monthly newsletter Anglerstext07/02/2011
e-newsletter Issue 15

He has arrived

Welcome to number 14 e-newsletter.
Great news, it's all "goo, goo and ga, ga" Rose
and I are very proud to announce the birth of our second Grandson Zaine, born just after
midnight on Sunday 6th Feb, born at 8lb 1oz. A bit of drama and trauma, because of last minute
complications Zenia had a caesarian, however, Mother and Grandson are doing well, although poor old
Joe is a bit knackered. They are coming back on Tuesday.
Fish have started moving and they are coming out well. A stag do
visiting over the weekend had plenty of fish, also Jamie Paice had a 28lb Mirror Carp from the Speci
Lake. Jenny Borras and Graham White had plenty of Carp from Easy Access to double figures.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Jamiepaice28 Valentines
We have a few spaces left for Valentines. Des Taylor is
joining us for the extravaganza, which as usual will include a 3 course romantic candlelit
dinner.

Come and spoil
yourselves
Mother’s Day

We are planning to host a
Mother’s Day Break for the first time ever. Any 3 nights around Mothers Day, 3rd April,
to include fishing and a 3 course dinner, prices start at £400 for 3 people,
with £100 for each extra person. Cheryl Rowe will be offering a range of
therapies over the break including, Massage, Araomatherapy, Reiki, Reflexology.

Bookings

Rose has noticed that Haven has not been changed despite it bieng
completely re-furbished and renovated. It is now of the same standard as Grandeur, Royale and
Excellence. 4 seperate bedrooms each with en-suite, a couple of bedrooms with balcony, An
accurate description and pics will be updated on the website as soon as possible.
We have over 500 weeks already booked for this year and are
getting about half a dozen bookings a day. Very few villas for 2 left in the busy periods.
There is a possibility that if villas for 2 are not available, I may be able to offer Delight at a
reduced rate, this will be on a first come first served basis. So if you are looking for a week
where the villas for 2 are all gone, get in quick.
We still have some great announcements for 2011 in the
pipeline so keep an eye on the blog!!

Best Fishes
Zyg

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Zygrosezaine

allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:03 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_round Zyg,s monthly newsletter Anglerstext 14/03/2011
e-newsletter Issue 16

Cat tastic

Welcome to number 16 e-newsletter.
The 2011 season is just starting to build up and it’s great
to see familiar faces already. The fishing has been spectacular with 37 catfish to Martin Wilcox and
his crew, the best 39lb 10oz all from Easy Access and most to banded Halibut pellet. Clint Miller
had a familiar fish out of the Speci Lake at 33lb 10oz and Mike Brewer had his PB, also from the
Speci at 32lb 08oz.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Mikebrewer Lifetime Achievement
Award

We have just returned from Karachi
where I was honoured at a presentation dinner with a lifetime achievement award, Kamal Azfer the
former Governor of Sind Province presented me with the award in front of more than one hundred
guests from the Pakistan Game Fishing Association, quite an honour.

Bookings

We are doing short breaks during
April whilst the availability is there, but too get the villa of choice you’d better be
quick.

Look forward
to greeting you with a glass of wine.

Best
Fishes

Zyg

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Award

allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:42 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_round Zyg,s monthly newsletter Anglerstext 05/04/2011
e-newsletter Issue 17

All Hail King Zyg

Welcome to number 17 e-newsletter.
Anyone getting a copy of this
week’s Angling Times may have noticed a great two page spread on yours truly. I had reporter
Dominic Garnett from the weekly angling paper spend some time interviewing me and I must say he
wrote a great piece and even made me blush with all the kind words.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Justfish Great Fishing
Fishing at Anglers Paradise has
continued to be of the highest quality. Martin Smith with a 45lb 8oz Wels Catfish from Nirvana Speci
Cat lake, Dion Cooke Martin with a 40lb Cat from the Main Lake, also Julian Chidgey caught a 32lb
Common from Nirvan Kraking Karp, this makes 4 different thirty pound carp in the lake. We also had a
guest catch 3, 20lb Carp and a 40lb Cat but didn’t enter them in the book, don’t
forget to do the paperwork if you want you bottles of wine.

Bookings

We still have some
space left during April, contact me if you are looking for a short break.

Our tackle shop is
slowly taking shape and completion is expected any time, as usual we are at the mercy of our
builders, it will triple the space available and we have some great new products for

Look forward to
greeting you with a glass of wine.

Best Fishes

Zyg

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Casedrudd
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Tue May 10, 2011 3:54 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_round Zyg,s monthly newsletter Anglerstext 10/05/2011
e-newsletter Issue 18

A Taste of Summer

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Arrow Carpfest

Welcome to number 18 e-newsletter.
Outstanding
Fishing

Fishing has been outstanding lately, there’s
not enough room in the newsletter to mention everybody’s catches so here are a few of the more
notable ones.

Catfish have been coming out in droves from most
of the lakes including 51lb to Mark Cotterill, 47lb to Dion Cooke-Martin, 43lb to Lee
Duffin 40lb to Dom Smith. Also a really nice story, Becca Sandle down on holiday caught her
first ever fish a 30lb Cat, followed by her second fish a 50lb Cat, not a bad start.

On the Carp front, Jeff Rowland caught a superb
Mirror from the Specimen Lake at 32lb 10oz, Gaz Pearson with a nice 33lb 4oz Mirror from Kraking
Carp, Frogs with a 25lb 4oz off the Specimen Lake and Guy Warwick, son of Frank Warwick with 4
twenties, the best a 27lb 02oz Mirror, like father like son.

On the Koi lake there have been 5 eight pound
plus fish caught including 9lb 2oz to Ali Pearson, 9lb to Gaz Pearson and8lb 8oz to Mark Cotterill.
Other notable catches were a Golden Tench of 5lb 2oz to James Mathews.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Beccasandle502press Carpfest
We are hosting one of the Carpfest shows at
Anglers Paradise on the 29th and 30th May. Delkim, Trakker, Mainline, Diawa,
Korda & Aqua put the date in your diary and come and meet some of the stars.

For those on holiday, don’t forget we now
offer Anglers Paradise Therapies, ease away those angling strains with a range of treatments
including:- Reiki, massage, aromatherapy, reflexology.

Special
Offer

We are also offering a specials food night
mid-week in addition to our Pie and Curry nights and the famous Wine and Dine evening with
Zyg’s which takes place on Sunday evenings.

Special Offer Paradise Grandeur
21st May sleeps 8 in luxury £880 for the week

Look forward to
greeting you with a glass of wine.

Best Fishes

Zyg

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Jeffrowland
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:22 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_round Zyg,s monthly newsletter Anglerstext 06/06/2011
e-newsletter Issue 19

Carpfest Success

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Arrow Gallery

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Darylpeck

Welcome to number 19 e-newsletter.

We have just played host to the
2011 Carpfest held on the 29th and 30th June which was hailed a fantastic
success. Representatives of Korda, Mainline, Diawa, Trakker and Delkim. There was plenty to see with
Diawa’s full range of rods and reels together with Trakker’s range of bivvies. The guys
from Mainline were kept busy rolling samples whilst Korda’s Darrell Peck was determined to
shine at the spodding competition. I don’t know how many times he managed to get the spod in
the bucket but mostly he blamed the wind for missing. The weather held out on the first day which
was well supported, slightly less on the second day where Devon’s heavy dew played a part,
although Zyg insisted that it never rains in Devon unless someone has been
wicked.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Simon3001 Outstanding Fishing
On the fishing front there have
been some big fish and outstanding catches most notably Jake Wilson with Carp of 33lb 10oz, 32lb 8oz
and 24lb 8oz in the same session from the Specimen Lake. Simon Birchall with a 30lb 1oz Mirror from
the Main Lake, Martin Rodgers with a Day ticket record Mirror Carp 36lb 04oz from Kraking Carp Lake
and Richard Ryan with a 27lb Mirror from the Main Lake. Plenty of big Cats, 53lb from the Main
Lake by Richard Ryan, 48lb 6oz for Terry Coleman. In addition to the above there have been loads of
twenties from around the complex. The coarse lakes have also thrown up some nice fish, 10lb Koi
caught by Jordan Powell, 8lb 02oz Koi from the Float Lake by Brian Day, loads of nice Tench and
Orfe.

[b]Food

For those on their way down here we have
sumptuous full English breakfasts now available on a pre booked basis and a specials night on
Wednesday in addition to our Pie night on Tuesday and Curry night on Friday, not forgetting the Wine
And Dine on Sunday.

Look forward to greeting some of you with a
glass of wine

Best Fishes
Zyg

allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:06 pm

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_round Zyg,s monthly newsletter Anglerstext 20/06/2011
e-newsletter Issue 20

Latest News

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Zyg20lb

Welcome to number 20 e-newsletter.

You will all be pleased to hear
that I won the last 5’C’S fishing match, continuing my jammy streak with a 20lb 04oz
Mirror Carp, caught as usual on a Richard Walker Mk1V split cane rod. Other fishing news, the Main
Lake has produced a 41lb 3oz Cat to Matt Jaques, 30lb Cat from Easy Access to Steve Kemp, quite a
few upper twenties from Octopussy. Chris Flook had a thirty pound Carp from the Speci Carp Lake. Koi
of 10lb 8oz from the Koi Lake to Christian Thomas and Golden Tench to over 5lb.

Fathers Day Gold

A 6lb 4oz Golden Tench caught at
the last minute of Father’s Day from the Speci Orfe and Tench Lake caught by Joe
using the same Richard Walker cane rod. Joe and myself celebrated the day in customary style on the
Speci Tench Lake catching 3 Male Tench over 5lbs (they had to be as it was Fathers Day) including
the big one at 6lb 4oz, the day included a wonderful meal of Betty washed down with Bubbly, Rioja
and one or two glasses of Port

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Joetench Fishing Gurus

This coming week, Anglers welcomes back the Korda team, here
for a week to film programmes for the new Fishing Guru series. Ali Hamidi, Dean Macey and Steve
Ringer

Special Offer – A
late cancellation, Anglers Grandeur sleeps 8 on the June 26th at £1000 a saving of £720, come and watch the filming, rub shoulders
with the Korda stars and stay in absolute luxury

Special Special Offer Those that
have enjoyed a holiday at Anglers Paradise during 2011 can take a week after November 5th during
November at half price subject to availibility.

Food

sumptuous full English breakfasts now available on a pre booked basis and a specials night on
Wednesday in addition to our Pie night on Tuesday and Curry night on Friday, not forgetting the Wine
And Dine on Sunday.

glass of wine

Best Fishes

Zyg
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:33 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_round Zyg,s monthly newsletter Anglerstext 11/07/2011
e-newsletter Issue 21

Latest News

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Dankane3708

Welcome to number 21 e-newsletter.

Daniel Kane from Manchester down on holiday, had a superb week
including breaking the complex record with a Leather Carp of 37lb 08oz from the Kraking Karp day
ticket lake and he also caught a 32lb Linear Carp from the Specimen Carp Lake both fish breaking his
previous personal best. He had a total of five Carp over 20lbs as well as numerous smaller fish. Joe
Whitehead enjoyed a good session on the Speci catching Carp of 26lb and 25lbs. Lewis Coleman had a
Mirror of 26lb whilst Aaron Johnstone had a 25lb Common. The Cats are still feeding with a 42lb Cat
from the Main to John Hampson, 40lb Cat to Nathan Stretch, 30lb plus Cats to Lloyd Wiggins, Jon
Clark and Alan Hope.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Daniel32 Special Offers

Special Offer
Because of an
upgrade, Anglers Cosy which sleeps 3 on the 16th July normally £830 now at
half price £415 a saving of £415

Only one villa for
two left in July, Dawn on the 23rd and two left in August, Desire on the 20th
and Dream on the 27th

Special - Special Offer Those
that have enjoyed a holiday at Anglers Paradise during 2011 can take a week after November 5th
during November at half price subject to availability.

Food

And Dine on Sunday.

glass of wine

Best Fishes

Zyg
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:58 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_round Zyg,s monthly newsletter Anglerstext 02/08/2011
e-newsletter Issue 22

Latest News

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Kieranwinsper44lb

Welcome to number 22 e-newsletter.

The hectic summer season has arrived and Anglers Paradise is buzzing
with anglers. On the fishing front, big Cats are still around in numbers with the best of the bunch
from Stuart Fivash had a 50lb Cat from the Specimen Cat Lake, the week before he had Carp of 27lb
and 23lb from the same lake, I didn’t know they were in there. Other notable Cats included
Kieran Winsper at 44lb 14oz, and Luke Billins at 42lbs 5oz and several 40lb Cats. There have been a
steady number of good Carp out, 30lb 6oz to Clint Miller, 28lb and 24lb to Dion Cooke-Martin, 25lb
and 24lb to Lee Duffin, 22lbs to Andy Mullock and a Grass Carp of 18lbs to Tracey Mullock, loads of
upper doubles. On the coarse front a, 10lb Koi to David Brady, plenty of 5lb plus Golden
Tench.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Siancowankoi Bookings

I am proud to say
we have 140 weeks already booked for next year and the popular villas are already going fast we have
even had a booking for 2013, don’t hesitate in taking advantage of booking at this
year’s prices to get a great deal. There are still one or two gaps in the school holidays,
please ring for last minute availability and I will try and fit you in.

Fishing Exploits

Keep an eye out on the blog for my
latest fishing exploits; I can’t say too much, I’m waiting for official confirmation
before sending out a press release.

For those visiting us in the near
future, if you don’t fancy doing too much cooking why not try out our food nights on a
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, I’ve just been tasting a wonderful fish dish concocted by our
chef which is due to be included in our Wednesday special menu.

Best Fishes

Zyg

allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:02 am

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Topleft_round Zyg,s monthly newsletter Anglerstext 09/08/2011
e-newsletter Issue 23

Latest News

Welcome to number 23 e-newsletter.

The fishing front continues on a high level
especially with the Cats showing to 40’s and 50’s Lee Paynton had a 40lb Cat and his
nephew Ryan had two Eels from the Main Lake both over 3lbs, we have got Eels in the Speci Carp Lake
to over 8lbs but so far I have not had any reports of them being caught this year. On the Main Lake,
21lb Mirror to Harry Law, 25lb Common to Liam Roth and a 21lb Mirror from Easy Access to Luke
Furmedge.

Zyg,s monthly newsletter Ryanpaynton Mushrooms

Mushrooms are
beginning to show, I have a funny story to tell, which should be on the blog tomorrow.
Rose and I were invited to a meeting with Mark Prisk MP,
Minister for the Department for Business Innovation and Skills where we were asked for our input on
tourism, which I gladly put especially the rest of Europe who pay 10% VAT on holiday
lets whereas we pay 20%, it’s like being in a fight with one hand tied behind your back.

[b][b][b][/b][/b][/b]

Half price November I am
proud to say we have well over 140 weeks already booked for next year and the popular villas are
already going fast we have even had a booking for 2013, don’t hesitate in taking advantage of
booking at this year’s prices to get a great deal. There is still the odd gap in the school
holidays, please ring for last minute availability and I will try and fit you in. Those who have
enjoyed a weeks holiday during 2011 qualify for a 50% discount on the same villa from the 5th
November and throughout November.

Best
Fishes

Zyg
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:15 am

Company Name
Latest News

Food
Forum
Gallery

Welcome to number 24 e-newsletter.
On the fishing front, Joe Drury caught 2 17lb Mirrors, 25lb Mirror and a 21lb Common. Jamie Miller had a 21lb Common, Mirrors of 23, 24 and 29lb. Jake Wilson had a 21lb Common.Clint Bundy a 27lb Mirror. Rob Silver had Carp of 24lb and 2x19lb Mirrors.

St Lucia

Rose and I have just returned from St Lucia where we spent a day fishing for Marlin, we had 5 Marlin strikes, played 3 of them, the longest for over one and a half hours before the hook pulled, this was the biggest fish getting on for 500lbs, what didn't help was the lack of Shoulder harness, working bucket seat and the fact that the drag went on the reel.
The last strike happened just when I was preparing my toast to the sea, the one to the sea toast. My goblet touched the rod and the reel screamed off, nice Blue Marlin of about 200lbs jumped like crazy in the spread of lures when after twenty minutes we touched the leader, the Marlin suddenly took off and started fighting again, the rod tip snapped and I had to hand line the Marlin in. Rose also had some success with Dorado. All fish were released unharmed.

Half Price November for 2011 Customers
I am proud to say we have well over 240 weeks already booked for next year.
Please remember that those of you who enjoyed a holiday with us this year qualify for a week in a similar villa at half price subject to availibility
Best Fishes

allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:26 am

Welcome to number 24 e-newsletter.
On the fishing front, Joe Drury caught 2 17lb Mirrors, 25lb Mirror and a 21lb Common. Jamie Miller had a 21lb Common, Mirrors of 23, 24 and 29lb. Jake Wilson had a 21lb Common.Clint Bundy a 27lb Mirror. Rob Silver had Carp of 24lb and 2x19lb Mirrors.
http://www.anglers-paradise.co.uk/news/admin/images/admin/joe25.jpg
http://www.anglers-paradise.co.uk/news/admin/images/admin/stlucia1.jpg
St Lucia
Rose and I have just returned from St Lucia where we spent a day fishing for Marlin, we had 5 Marlin strikes, played 3 of them, the longest for over one and a half hours before the hook pulled, this was the biggest fish getting on for 500lbs, what didn't help was the lack of Shoulder harness, working bucket seat and the fact that the drag went on the reel.
http://www.anglers-paradise.co.uk/news/admin/images/admin/stlucia2.jpg
The last strike happened just when I was preparing my toast to the sea, the one to the sea toast. My goblet touched the rod and the reel screamed off, nice Blue Marlin of about 200lbs jumped like crazy in the spread of lures when after twenty minutes we touched the leader, the Marlin suddenly took off and started fighting again, the rod tip snapped and I had to hand line the Marlin in. Rose also had some success with Dorado. All fish were released unharmed.

Half Price November for 2011 Customers
I am proud to say we have well over 240 weeks already booked for next year.
Please remember that those of you who enjoyed a holiday with us this year qualify for a week in a similar villa at half price subject to availibility
Best Fishes

Zyg

Last edited by allthegearnoidea on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male

Character sheet

Back to top Go down