Fishing advice and information for the disabled or able bodied anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Dart team

2 posters

Go down

Our Dart team Empty Our Dart team

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:21 pm

Well on Tuesday evening just before we went to our match the capt of our team announced allthough he would still be playing for us he did not want to be capt due to personal pessures that were not connected with his darts.
So with me being vice capt was asked to step up to capt, which i did

well i thought that my first match with me as capt would be a disaster as we had 3 of our better players ill & couldnt make it.
Managed to get 1 extra player but it meant that we would have to give the last game away.
decided that allthough me & john have been unbeaten since we were partnered together we were the best players to put in the 2 singles games & swapped a couple of the pairs around.
Well i went on first & won mine then john followed & got his game that meant as we had allready given the last pairs game away we would have to win one of the remaining pairs to win the game 3 - 2.
as it went on our next pairs won then our other pair won which gave us a good 4 - 1 win which hopefully will move us up from 5th equal in league, not bad for our first season together.
I was well happy afterwards & after dropping car off at mine we went back to our own pub for a few celebration drinks till 1-30 this morning.
thanks to all my team for doing so well
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Our Dart team Empty Re: Our Dart team

Post by john the tinca Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:54 pm

It was a great win Martin. If a couple of the others had made it I think it would have been 5-0. I only had 2 Guinness but had 5 double whiskeys for medicinal purposes. lol! lol! Looking forward to our next match.
john the tinca
john the tinca
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 216
Job/hobbies : Arsenal F.C. Fishing, Guinness taster.Darts.
Humor : VERY FUNNY .I love winding people up.
Registration date : 2008-08-21

http://anglingposts.myfreeforum.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegearnoidea Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:54 am

Wel done lads gr8 result some of my team pictured say next time your short give us a shout. they are crap players but very enthsiastic and although they have never won a game the rest of the team must feel sorry for them as they ask me to play them every week

Our Dart team Darts

I love Our Dart team Darts
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1430
Job/hobbies : retired
Humor : sick
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Character sheet
Role Play: 1

http://disabledtalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:21 am

Would love to give them the chance to play with my team Embarassed Twisted Evil
The problem is they would distract our team as well as the opposition Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by john the tinca Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:47 am

The problem is they would distract our team as well as the opposition

Put dark glasses on then Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
john the tinca
john the tinca
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by john the tinca Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:40 am

We are at our last match tonight before Xmas. I am looking forward to this match as its against a team that love a laugh and joke while we are playing.

Martin and I have NOT lost our doubles match in the last 6 matches and last week we both WON in the singles. We are 4th in the league.
john the tinca
john the tinca
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:41 am

Well the night did not go so well I played first & won, John then went on second & although he kept level with his opponent all the way down & left his favourite double he didnt get a shot at it his opponent just beat him.
then our next 2 pairs went on lost, but managed to pull the final pairs back but it gave us a 3-2 defeat.
But despite that i was well happy with all the teams performance & the banter with our opponents was second to none they played well & were very good hosts. Thanks go to them for a great game & night out
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down