Fishing advice and information for the disabled or able bodied anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale Of The Sea Answers

Go down

Tale Of The Sea Answers Empty Tale Of The Sea Answers

Post by allthegearnoidea Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:37 pm

The sun shone BRIGHTON the day my sister, my mother and myself set sail for the ORIENT in a very old ship, its HULL already riddled with holes. The four CREWE members who had been with the company for years were Don, Mont, Kirk and Bart (who unfortunately could not speak).
Not having been paid FORFAR too long they were very unhappy and became disillusioned and on the second WEDNESDAY of the voyage they obtained arms by breaking into the ARSENAL and mutinied. Although they treated my MOTHERWELL, they did not take to my sister at all and DONCASTER adrift on a raft.
I was terrified and hid in my cabin with the BOLTON the door. The crew raided the larder because they were as hungry as WOLVES, but all they found was a smelly OLDHAM. So hungry were they that they ate almost the FULHAM.
Then seeking to quench their thirst, they forced open the drinks cabinet. Finding that they did not STOCKPORT they opted for a small drink of whiskey. "Right," said Kirk, with TOTTENHAM in hand, "I'll climb the rigging to see if we can sight land." "Watch you don't FALKIRK," said his mate. Meanwhile the others had found a CHESTER treasure. It was easy to open as the chain securing it had only one LINCOLN.
At this moment the ship began to sink. MONTROSE quickly. "Get DUMBARTON deck to give me a hand," he shouted, and together they lifted the LUTON to a raft. We drifted for days before seeing an island with a FOREST. After locating the PORTSMOUTH we went ashore to find that the island was uninhabited. There were signs that someone had been there recently as a NEWCASTLE had been built next to the harbour and there was ASTON VILLA opposite.
There had obviously been a fire as BLACKBURN marks were clearly visible on all the buildings and a horrible smell of smoke hung in the AYR. It broke our HEARTS to see the disarray. "I wonder where this road LEEDS to?" said Kirk. “It looks as if it goes right through that MANSFIELD,” replied Bart. Although the crew were very tired they PRESTON with their search for survivors.
Then we suddenly fell and found ourselves falling to the bottom of a deep pit with a BLACKPOOL of water at the bottom. At this moment I awoke. It had all been a terrible nightmare, caused I think by READING Treasure Island before I went to sleep.
allthegearnoidea
allthegearnoidea
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1430
Job/hobbies : retired
Humor : sick
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Character sheet
Role Play: 1

http://disabledtalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down